Live the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» Legacies A Next Generation Harry Potter RPG.
Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am by GuestAccount

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm by GuestAccount

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Moon Phase.
CURRENT MOON

Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:50 pm

He raised an eyebrow, his gaze turning slightly menacing. He grinned evilly, stalking towards her. "Oh, no, you did not." He then grabbed her around the waist and hoisted her up and over his shoulder, swatting her on the arse like a small child. "Did you not learn anything from our last battle?"

Last edited by Guyver Malfoy on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Desdemona let out a cry as she was lifted into the air, glad she had worn her jeans instead of a skirt today. "I just wanted what was rightfully mine!" She said, laughing and gripping the back of Guyver's shirt with her hands, hoping that he wouldn't drop her.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:06 am

He chuckled and began to spin, holding her tight to his shoulder. "Rightfully mine, as of the moment I stole it," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:08 am

Although Desdemona was going to get dizzy, she continued to laugh as the boy spun her around. "Just wait until you set me down," she play-threatened, "you'll see what happens when you mess with me!" She wrapped her arms around Guyver as they spun, tucking her head into his back so she couldn't see the colours blurring around her.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:14 am

He chuckled as he stopped spinning, readjusting the woman as she began to slide down his back. "I guess that means I can never put you down, then, now can I?"
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:17 am

Desdemona was still a bit winded and had wrapped her arms around his neck as she tried to catch her breath from laughing and spinning. "That is a risk that you might just have to take." She said once she had finally regulated her heart and breathing.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:20 am

He snickered and nodded. "Frankly, it is a risk I'd be willing to take, love," he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:24 am

Desdemona smiled at him, tracing his face with her finger. "I hope you know what you're getting into." She said teasingly, chuckling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:36 pm

The corner of his mouth twitched and he blinked. "Oh, I think I bloody well do."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:46 pm

Desdemona couldn't help but smile as she placed both of her hands on either side of his face and leaned in so their noses were touching. "Stick with me, we'll have fun," she said softly, chuckling a little bit as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:29 pm

He grinned and wiggled his nose a bit against hers, chuckling. "I could say the same thing about myself." He murmured, eyes flashing. "We sure do make a good pair, don't we?" He set her down on her feet, a lopsided grin touching his features.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:35 am

"I think you could say that," Desdemona said, a light blush dusting her features and her eyes glittering slightly. There was something that she liked about this boy, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. "It's funny, usually I don't take this easily to people. You must be special." She chuckled a bit, her face still quite close to his. She didn't mind being pressed against his body, though; he was quite warm and the dungeons were not.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:29 pm

He shrugged one shoulder and gave a rather cocky lopsided grin, chuckling. "Well, I guess." He murmured, his eyes flashing. "You must be speicial, too. I usually hate people."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:42 pm

Desdemona smiled. "That' because they're constant assholes." She nodded seriously as she spoke. She didn't generally take to people, though she liked teaching very much and couldn't see herself doing anything else.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Guyver shrugged a shoulder and smiled. "Well, yea. I love teaching." His gaze darkened and his mouth twitched. "Marious thinks I began teaching at Hogwarts to follow him around like a little puppy." He paused, pursing his lips before turning his gaze back to hers and smiling. "He's extremely full of himself. Thinks everything is about him."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:55 pm

Deademona tilted her head to the side. "I don't mean to pry, but what's happened between you two to make your relationship so bitter?" She understood why sometimes siblings fought - she had friends who hated their siblings - but was curious as to Guyver's story.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:57 pm

He blinked in surprise and grimaced. "It's a secret. Not just my secret to tell. His, too." He frowned and shook his head. "I hate the man, but I can't betray someones trust like that. It just isn't in my nature." He shrugged and smiled apolagetically.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:03 pm

Desdemona bit her lip and nodded slowly. "Of course, I'm sorry." She never meant to pry, but couldn't always help the fact that questions just popped out of her mouth before she could stop them.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:35 pm

He chuckled shook his head. [=olive]"It's fine, love. Talk to him."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2