Live the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» Legacies A Next Generation Harry Potter RPG.
Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am by GuestAccount

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm by GuestAccount

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Moon Phase.
CURRENT MOON

Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Desdemona made her way down to the dungeons, excited to be meeting up with a fellow professor. She was still new to the job and was excited to learn more about the castle and become a better teacher. She had asked Guyver to meet her down here so that she could get to know him better and maybe they could discuss classes and teaching ideas. She found a small room that was filled with desks and sat on one, her feet propped up on the chair. She began to play with her hair for something to do with her hands as she waited for Guyver to show up. I hope he actually comes, otherwise this is going to be very embarrassing... Desdemona thought to herself as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Guyver strode down to the dungeons, hands stuffed into the pockets of his skinny jeans. He entered the room and spotted her instantly, sitting atop one of the desks. He smiled and rolled his head. "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:27 pm

"Hello," Desdemona said brightly. "I'm glad you found me okay. I just kind of wanted to pick your brains as to how to deal with classes... I'm still new and a little nervous." She picked up her wand and began to fiddle with it, her eyes still locked on the boy.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:39 pm

He shrugged his shoulders, smiling. "It's okay to be nervous. And honestly, im New, to. You should have asked my brother" He spat the last word, his eyes flashing.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:42 pm

Desdemona heard the distain in his voice and frowned slightly. "I'm not sure your brother would like me much." She paused and looked at Guyver for a moment before continuing. "Besides, if we're both new, maybe we can learn more from each other than if I just had all the answers told to me by some know-it-all." She bit down on her lip, hoping that she didn't sound like a total bitch. There was something about this boy that intrigued her, and she didn't want to scare him off.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:36 am

Guyver snickered, smiling at the woman. "He is a know-it-all, isn't he?" He crossed his arms, leaning against the wall. "Well, I intend to teach with an iron fist. Slow the students who is boss."

Last edited by Guyver Malfoy on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:28 pm

"That's kinda hot," Desdemona said, grinning at the boy who was now leaning against the wall. She turned pink at her words, but kept her eyes on Guyver as she spoke. "I sometimes have trouble reminding myself that I'm supposed to be in charge because I learn so much from them as well." She chuckled a little bit, pulling her black hair over her shoulder and running her fingers through it.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:40 pm

He's grinned, pleased by her choice of words, and wrinkled. "Why, thank you," He paused thoughtfully before speaking again, tilting his head. "You will make a great professor, Des...May I call you Des?" He chuckled, scratching at the back of his tattooed hand.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:52 pm

"I suppose that's fine," Desdemona said, smiling slyly at Guyver. She usually didn't like people giving her nicknames, but there was something about the way it fell off of his tongue that pleased her. She stood up and cracked her knuckles and neck. "Thank you for saying that, I've always wanted to teach here and I feel like I have to live up to my old professor's standards." She smiled and shook her head, thinking back to her old school days. She couldn't even express how glad she was to be back here.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:08 pm

He smiled, tilting his head. [color]"You'll do fine. Great, actually."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Desdemona blushed at his words slightly, her eyes falling to the stone floor for a moment. "I guess I'm just anxious to start classes and nervous for the start of the year." She said, crossing her arms and bringing her eyes back up to Guyver.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:08 pm

"Of course you're anxious. So am I." He lifted his chin, smiling and scratching at the underside of his chin.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:11 pm

"Do you know what your first lesson will be?" Desdemona asked him, her eyes following his hand as she spoke. She had already begun to think of her classes and had taken some time earlier that day to write down a few spells that she wanted to start with.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:19 pm

He thought for a moment before answering her. "Probably gonna teach them some fighting spells. Dueling, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Desdemona nodded at him, her hand on her wand. She drew it and began to fiddle with it, a mischievous smile beginning to spread across her face. "Would you like to practice?" She asked Guyver, raising an eyebrow at him, her wand still in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:28 pm

He lifted an eyebrow and slipped his wand out, grinning. "I will win, Des. I always do." He snickered and scratched at his chin with the tip of his wand. It was a nervous habit, scratching his chin. He was puzzled at to why he tended to do it so much around the woman.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Desdemona laughed and cracked her wand wrist. "Don't give yourself too much credit," she said as she aimed her wand at Guyver. With a small flourish, she said, "Densaugeo!" This was one of her personal favourites; it forces her opponent's teeth to grow uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:48 pm

He growled behind his growing teeth, waving his wand at the woman. "Expelliarmus!" When the wand flew from her hand, he waved his again. "Ducklifors!" This spell turns whoever it is pointed at into a duck.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:21 pm

Desdemona cried out as her wand left her hand and barely managed to duck in time from Guyver's spell. She lunged at him and tackled him, trying to wrestle her wand out of his hand. "Just wait until I get my wand back!" She threatened jokingly, a smile on her face although she was using most of her strength to try and get her most prized possession out of the boy's hand.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:39 pm

His eyes widened as he fell to the floor, a chuckle escaping his mouth. Rolling her over, he sat astride her, holding her wand up and out of her reach. "If you get it back," he teased, laughing out loud.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:18 pm

Desdemona paused for a moment, a bit bid-winded at their closeness, but refusing to give up yet. "Just - you - wait -" she said, each word punctuated with a fresh attempt at grabbing her wand. She then decided to latch on to Guyver's shirt, pulling him down to her and reaching to the fullest extent of her arm, almost able to reach the wooden handle.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:30 pm

Guyver chuckled and pressed his forehead against hers, moving his arm back as far as physically possible. "You're gonna lose, Des," he breathed, grinning arrogantly.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Desdemona felt her cheeks reddening as she tried to focus her eyes on Guyver, momentarily forgetting to struggle. She then came to her senses and tried to wiggle her body out from under his, but was unsuccessful. "Dammit, you win. Uncle, uncle!" She laughed and went limp, leaving her hand outstretched towards his and pouting her lips at the boy above her.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Guyver stood slowly, always holding the wand high above his head. He snickered and stuffed his free hand into the back pocket of his white skinny jeans. He grinned down at her and nodded. "Told you I was gonna win."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:46 pm

Desdemona's eyes were on her wand as she too stood up. She then wrapped her arm around his neck and jumped slightly, making a grab for the thin wooden stick in his hand, finally managing to get it away from him. "You may have won the battle, but the war is far from over." She said, a grin on her face and a glint in her eyes, putting her wand behind her back so that Guyver couldn't grab it back from her too easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)   Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Blue (Guyver Malfoy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next