Live the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» Legacies A Next Generation Harry Potter RPG.
Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am by GuestAccount

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm by GuestAccount

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Moon Phase.
    CURRENT MOON

Exploring and Drawing

Go down 
    3 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:34 am

She pressed a hand to her mouth to stop the sudden giggle that threatened to slip out. "Sweetie, I could feel your jealousy from down here," She moved to retrieve her sketch pad and quill, still holding the picture close to her chest. "That's why you were such a complete and utter bitch the instant you saw me."
    Back to top Go down
    Elsei Wolffe

Elsei Wolffe

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:43 am

"A bitch? You call THAT being a bitch?" She was utterly enraged now. She reached for her wand but quickly drew her hand back to her chest. She wanted to avada kedavra that whinney little prick into the next semester but god forbid the Headmistress would not like that. Instead she turned on her heels to face Draco, striding over to him enthusiastically. "Jealous. I'll show you jealous." She smiled up at Draco apologetically. "Sorry to drag you into this darling but I need to put this pup in her place." The smile turned into a wicked grin, no doubt Draco knew what she was about to do. She did it quite often honestly, whenever she thought a girl was getting too close to her beloved friend. Within a second her hands were around Draco's neck, her body pressed flush against his as she grazed his lips with her, mouthing a silent sorry.

(( meheh >:3 evil. I so couldn't resist doing this. sorry to the both of you. specially Kuno since I probly just scarred you for life xD ))
    Back to top Go down
    Draco Malfoy
    Admin
    Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:49 am

(( well that certainly was unexpected xD and dont worry ahah itll take a lot more than that to scar me ))

Draco's eyes widened as his friend approached him. He knew what she was up to. Merlin she was a wicked one. He bit his lip as she curled her slender arms around his neck, whimpering softly. He momentarily worried about how Bonnie would react to this, scared it would hurt her feelings. His thoughts were shoved away and all hope was lost when she brushed her lips against his. He involuntarily placed his hands on her hips, body quivering slightly as he stood here like a deer in headlihts waiting for her to either bloody kiss him or pull away like she often did.
    Back to top Go down
    https://livethedream.rpg-board.net
    Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:57 am

Her pupils slitted, irises gone a deep golden color. She clutched the parchment harder to her chest, wrinkling the flimsy material. She bit her lower lip to the point that blood dripped down her pale chin, brow furrowing.

After a moment, everything in her stilled and she finally relaxed, the corner of her mouth turning up in a slight smile. "Cute. Are you done yet?"

((Oh, you evil bitch xD You're lucky I love you))
    Back to top Go down
    Elsei Wolffe

Elsei Wolffe

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:03 am

(( So gunna milk this xDDDDD loove yuh Paige o3o ))

Elsei smirked and tightened her hold around the boy's neck. She usually didn't take it this far but, well this was different. She pressed her lips against Draco's, her tongue darting out to lick the boy's bottom lip in hopes that he would open his mouth. She almost snickered when the girl asked if they were finished but she held it in. Pressing her nails into Draco's back. She knew how to make him crack, she was quite good at it. They had been friends since she could remember. She knew everything about him, and he also knew everything about her. Like how to get her to stop if she pushed too far.
    Back to top Go down
    Draco Malfoy
    Admin
    Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:11 am

Draco's face flushed bright red as he felt the girl licking his lip. He dug his nails into the cloth that was unfortunately covering her hips, groaning in approval as he lashed his own tongue out to meet hers, meshing them together. All coherent thought was lost as she dug her nails into his back. His body twitched as his eyes fluttered shut and rolled back slightly. His breathing became labored and he groaned again. Merlin when did Elsei get this brave! She had never taken it this far before and he certainly wasn't complaining. He boldly nipped at his friends bottom lip, a somewhat innocent smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth. His eyes were darkened slightly and filled with lust.

(( sorry paige xD goddamnit tori your evil ))
    Back to top Go down
    Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:18 am

((Goddamnit, you guys, how in the bloody hell can I respond to that?! xD))
    Back to top Go down
    Elsei Wolffe

Elsei Wolffe

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:22 am

(( xDDD I dunno, ahah respond however you want. curse me? shove me off? I dunno bahah xD I gotta go soon though so reply quickly o3o ))
    Back to top Go down
    Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:28 am

((Fine, but be warned, there's gonna be blood))

She let out a deep growl, claws bursting from her fingertips as she gripped the girls arm, sinking deep into the soft flesh there and leaving five bloody claw marks down her arm. Her face contorted, taking on the snout of a wolf and snapping dangerously close to her face as she yanked her away from Draco and threw her to the muddy ground, placing her body between the girls' and Draco's.
    Back to top Go down
    Elsei Wolffe

Elsei Wolffe

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:33 am

Elsei hissed as she was pulled away from Draco. Her eyes flashed with a sort of bloodthirsty rage that she wasn't known for. Her temper flared as she lunged at the girl, her fist connecting with the females cheek. She dove to the ground, screaming out "You cunt!" As she took the form of a hippogriff. She raised up on her hind hooves, waving her talons in the air as her wings spread out. Blinded by fury she screeched and snapped her beak at the girl, challenging her to a duel.
    Back to top Go down
    Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:47 am

The punch made her bite her tongue, and she let out a loud yowl and spat the blood onto the ground. "You bloody whore!" She took the form of a Griffin, wings unfurling and beak snapping together with a loud echo.

((Bedtime for Paigie, who has school in three hours xD Continue, though, I'll be back in the morning and then after school))
    Back to top Go down
    Draco Malfoy
    Admin
    Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:56 am

Draco whimpered as the girl was ripped away. He hissed at the image of Elsei decking the other girl in the face, her own arm looked bloody, as if it had been clawed. Within moments the two were on the groud, both had taken the form of a Hippogriff. Draco growled rather loudly as he stepped between the girls. "Enough!" he roared, grabbing both of their beaks and holding them shut. He was furious, though his face remained calm. "Both of you stop it. You're acting like children." he hissed, hands tightening around their beaks.

((Elsei's post))Elsei whined quietly as she settled down. Draco's words stung, he was obviously mad at her. She grunted in a bit of pain as his hand tightened around her beak. She didn't know what to do, instead she stood there, staring down at the ground.
    Back to top Go down
    Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:55 am

The first thing that ran through her head was She started it. How pathetic was that? She stared at him, her eyes shifting from golden to their original pale green. And you? Acting like a bloody lust-driven puppy. She wouldn't say this out loud, of course. But it felt good to say it in her head nonetheless.

((How ironic xD Didn't Draco get attacked by one of these things in one of the movies?))
    Back to top Go down
    Draco Malfoy
    Admin
    Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:59 pm

(( yep xD and he was a total whimp about it ))

Draco let go of the two girls beaks, shoving thm to the side slightly before pulling out his wand. He was still in swim trunks and the warming charm had began to wear off. He pointed his wand at the trunks, charming them into anrather dashing black suit, identical to the one that lay in a muddy messy heap on the ground. He shoved his wand into his pocket with a growl and crossed his arms. Brow furrowing as he thought of something to say. "Both of you, explain your actions, and apologize. Now." He growled and looked at the both of them, eyes narrowing as he stood there, waiting for the females to explain themselves.
    Back to top Go down
    Elsei Wolffe

Elsei Wolffe

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Elsei squalled as her head was shoved, nearly stumbling over. Draco was obviously furious. She watched as he contemplated, assuming he was trying to come up with something to say. She whined and transformed back into a human, shoving her hands in the pockets of her hoodie. Elsei stared down at the ground as she tried to come up with an excuse. There was no doubt she cared for Draco far more than mere friends should, but she sure as hell wasn't about to tell him she loved him, cause she didn't. She sighed a bit and glanced up at Bonnie, her eyes softening as she watched her. "I'm sorry for provoking you, I shouldn't have kissed Draco..not in front of you at least." She smiled a bit. She wasn't one for handing out apologies but if it would cheer Draco up she was willing to try. That was the best she could do...
    Back to top Go down
    Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:32 pm

The Griffin feel into her arse, shaking her head before shifting to her normal human form and standing, brushing off her jeans with a huff. "I'm sorry I attacked you," She murmured, shoving a hand through the great mass of red curls atop her head and starting at the ground, her eyes shifting from golden to their usual pale green. She knelt to retrieve the sketch that had fallen from her hand in her anger, mud seeping through the parchment and dirtying Draco's face.
    Back to top Go down
    Draco Malfoy
    Admin
    Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Draco nodded at the girls. Both of their apologies were sincere and that he liked. He glanced over at them both, taking a step back before opening his mouth to speak. "Now. I want you both, to get along. Or I will simply have to snog the living daylights out of the both of you." Draco jokingly mimicked Snape's tone. A smile smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth as he held his head high, gazing at the two of them.
    Back to top Go down
    Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Her face turned red again, and she slipped her wand out to cast a cleaning charm on the picture. She folded it up and slipped it into the breast pocket of her shirt, nibbling on her lower lip. "I'm sorry, Draco," She muttered, folding her hands nervously in front of her.
    Back to top Go down
    Draco Malfoy
    Admin
    Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Draco stared at his new friend for a moment, slightly confused by her apology. "What are you sorry for?" he raised a brow, staring at her curiously. She hadn't done anything to him. Sure the both of them ticked him off but she hadn't done anything to him personally.
    Back to top Go down
    Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:26 pm

She blinked and looked up at him. "I angered you. I hate angering people..." Her brow knitted together in confusion, taken aback by his question. She fiddled with a ring on her index finger, pressing her lips together. "Please don't hate me.." She whimpered, her teeth worrying her lower lip. As of right now, Draco was her only friend here at Hogwarts. She couldn't handle losing him, as well as Finn and Sarah.
    Back to top Go down
    Elsei Wolffe

Elsei Wolffe

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:07 am

Elsei glanced over at the other girl, smiling sweetly as she walked up to lay a hand on her shoulder. "Hunny, Draco couldn't be mad at you if you broke his leg. He fancies you. If you were anyone else, soon as we started fighting hed'of hexed them into next year." she giggled a bit, patting the females shoulder gently. True she hated the fact that Draco fancied the girl but, it was what it was, life goes on. She would have had to let go of him eventually.
    Back to top Go down
    Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:32 am

Her eyes shifted to a pale purple, her face flushing. She blinked, flinching a bit when the girl touched her shoulder. A nervous giggle burst from her chest, which she silenced with her hand. "You don't have too lie to me. That's very nice of you, though."
    Back to top Go down
    Elsei Wolffe

Elsei Wolffe

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Elsei stifled a giggle as she shoved her hands into her pockets, smiling triumphantly. "Hun Im telling the truth. I kissed him a couple months ago to get this skanky little mud.... Witch off of his back. Draco cruico'd her twice." she rocked back and forth on her heels a bit, nibbling her lower lip.
    Back to top Go down
    Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:04 pm

She blinked, her expression darkening. She knew full well the girl was going to use the word mudblood. She absolutely hated that word. But, she would let it slide, considering that she had quickly tried to cover it up. Instead of getting angry, she tried to hold back a giggle. "Did he really?"
    Back to top Go down
    Elsei Wolffe

Elsei Wolffe

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:19 pm

"Yeah, felt kinda bad for the poor girl." she scratched the back of her head nervously. Hoping Draco didnt have a problem with her telling the other girl about he incident.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Drawing   Exploring and Drawing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring and Drawing
    Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next