Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Sat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Wed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Mon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

» Release. (( open ))
Sun May 19, 2013 11:19 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Zoya Anastasia Morte
Sun May 19, 2013 10:41 pm by Bonnie Moon

Similar topics
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Moon Phase.
CURRENT MOON

Share | 
 

 Unleash the Best (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob McElliot

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Stalking Rebecca. (O.O)

PostSubject: Unleash the Best (Open)   Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:58 am

Jacob glanced worriedly at the calendar hanging beside his bed. In each previous month, there was one date that was crossed out. It varied from month to month, and any person who might have landed eyes on it would be unable to discern the relevance of these markings. Unless, of course, they happened to be as fearful of the full moon as the fidgeting Hufflepuff boy who had his back to the curtained window. The moon would rise soon, big and round. But his normally prompt parents had yet to send him his dose of Wolfsbane. Just the thought of the awful potion was enough to bring the bitter taste into Jacob’s mouth, and he grimaced. He checked his watch for the fifth time in 30 seconds, praying to Merlin for the steady thump of an owl’s wings. Already he was growing weary of suppressing the restless monster waiting to take over. Panic flared inside him as he felt a howl rise up. He clenched his jaw shut and shoved his face in his pillow, lest some small sound escape. As the urge died down, he knew he had to leave. Immediately. Unfortunately, he could hear the bloody voices of some of his roommates as they settled down to sleep.

He put on a worn, black leather jacket and reached for the magic music box he had received as a birthday present from his parents a few years ago. After a few uses, it had become attuned to his feelings, and chose music accordingly. It had proved to be extremely helpful with Wolfsbane, and he hoped it would help mollify him even without the potion. He crouched in the window, held his wand at the ready, and spoke as he jumped. “Aresto Momentum” His descent was slowed only to the point where he would not break a bone when he landed. He hit the ground running, and with a glance at his watch, knew that he would not get to the Shrieking Shack in time. He could only hope to get lost in the depths of the Forbidden Forest, where no one in their right mind would go at this time of night.

He slowed his mad dash against the moon as the forest loomed up in front of him, dark and foreboding. Well, at least nothing will bloody eat a werewolf. Can’t say the same for a teenage wizard. He thought as he picked up his pace once more. Deep within the forest, his transformation began. His back hunched over and his face elongated. His fingers shrank into paws with rough edged claws. Dark fur sprouted all over his body, thick and wiry. His bright blue eyes were rimmed with red, and he lifted his muzzle to the sky. Taking a deep breath, he howled his presence up at the moon. It was eerie and lilting, almost melodic. As the final notes of his song left his lips, the last threads of human thought slipped through his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsei Wolffe

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Best (Open)   Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:44 am

(( sorry for taking so long Dx I've been working night shifts so Ive been too exhausted to post! ))

Elsei had been wondering around the castle for several hours. Most students had gone to bed, aside from the blonde haired Hufflepuff. Her friends had departed, even Draco had gone off to slumber without complaining, much. Being a prefect made it easy for the girl to wonder around durring the night hours, if a teacher were to ask why she was there, a simple 'I'm a prefect, just doing my job' would suffice and they'd make an effort not to distract her further. The Hufflepuff scrunched up her face as an unusual odor crept out of what she assumed to be the storage closet. "Augh, thats...repulsive.." She mumbled, raising a gloved hand to cover her nose, sheilding it somewhat from the foul smell. She knew it should be checked out, but she was having nothing to do with that foul smell. Elsei quickly strode away, leaving the problem for the prefect that was actually schedualed to guard the halls this night.

Several minutes had passed, and Elsei was becoming restless, the school felt like an abandoned prison at night, magical wards and barriers everywhere, not to mention the ghosts that loved to pop out of the floors and unintentionally scare the daylights out of her. Deciding she needed air, elsei departed, making her way to her favorite spot, the standing stones not far off from the gamekeepers hut. Elsei had fond memories of that place, of Draco being decked in the dome by that pesky little pig-faced mudblood Hermoine. Annoying little git. She remembered him running through the hall scared out of his mind, being ran over by the boy and knocked onto her ass. That sure hurt. The fond memories brought a smile to her pale face as she slouched down, sitting with her back against the large stone. Though her attention was pulled away swiftly by a figure moving through the field. Was that...a student!? Her eyes narrowed slightly as the figure dissappeared into the dark, fogy forest.

Elsei sat there, a lump forming in her throat as she tried to gulp it down. She didnt care for that forest durring the day, only sticking on the outskirts at night, not daring to venture into its depths. Many had been brave enough to enter the Forbidden Forest at night...alone...Elsei was not one of them. But, maybe it was Jacob..Her eyes darted up to stare at the full moon, darting quickly back down as the faint howling sound drew her attention. The lump in her throat grew as she tried to muster up her courage, standing slowly. The blonde yelped as her knees buckled, catching herself on the rock as she wobbled and wavered, trying to regain her composure. This took several agonizing minutes, though soon she was off, breath hitching as she neared the dark woods. She could barely see 4 feet in front of her as she stepped past the treeline, glancing around nervously. "....Hello...?" She called out shakily into the darkness, praying to Merlin it would be Jacob, and praying even more that he would recognize her if he had indeed transformed.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob McElliot

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Stalking Rebecca. (O.O)

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Best (Open)   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:06 pm

(I totally understand. I've been swamped under with homework. AP classes... *sighs and shakes head* XD)

A sort of reddish haze settled over Jacob's vision and clouded his mind. He growled and sniffed the air. All that was on his mind was the desire, the need, for ripping his claws through human flesh and sinking his teeth into human skin. But he could smell no humans. Irritated, he loped through the dark forest, his red rimmed eyes scanning the undergrowth for movement. A leaf quivered, and his mouth twisted into a sardonic smile. It might not be a human, but it was moving all the same. He froze, catching the scent of a spider the size of a dog. It was small by the Forest standards. It caught sight of the two-legged figure and scurried away. With a small growl, Jacob let it get a head start. Just before the spider ran out of his scent range, he chased after it.

His powerful, beastly hindquarters carried him over a tangle of vines. His clawed hands found purchase on the soil as he darted around sharp corners, following the path of the spider. In a matter of minutes, he could see it once more. With a powerful jump, he landed in front of the spider, thrusting his snarling muzzle at it. Frozen with shock, the spider took a few seconds before it moved. But it was already too late. Jacob slammed a paw down on its hairy abdomen, sending its legs into a flurry. He watched it struggle with a look of cold amusement before digging his claws in. They pierced the hard exoskeleton and oozed a dark liquid. The werewolf considered letting it go, but even the crazed beast was aware of the dangers of Aragog and his large family. He quickly shifted his paw to the spider's head, crushing it under all his weight. The excitement of the chase and the hunger for the kill began to fade. A faint yelp reached his ears, and they quivered and rotated. Human. Jacob smiled, but it was smile drained of any traces of warmth. The beast in him was ravenous; it had been at least 2 years since it had been released from that awful Wolfsbane potion.

The beast loped in the direction of the sound, and soon the trees thinned. He paused, sniffing the air. If the human was too far away from the forest, it would be quite a pity. He waited, stock still, and his patience was rewarded. A figure moved at the tree line. It called out, and though he did not understand her words, he could almost feel the fear coming off her in waves. She would do well to mask that fear. But it was too late now. Jacob had her, and he wasn't letting her go. Adrenaline flowed through his vines in anticipation of the hunt. He would have to be constantly on guard in order to avoid any spells she might cast on him. First off, drawing her away from the safety of the open ground. He deliberately rustled the leaves, backing up slowly, in hopes that she would follow. He inhaled deeply, committing her scent to memory. Except... it was already there. For some reason, he had met this girl before. Jacob the human had recognized the girl's voice, and desperately tried to get the beast to see who it was. The beast, however, was obsessed with the bite, and maybe even the kill. It pushed away the brief flicker of human thought from its mind, re-focusing on the warm human in front of him.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsei Wolffe

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Best (Open)   Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:38 am

Elsei froze as a quivered squeak escaped her petite frame. The rustle in the bushes had startled her, it was probly nothing right? Maybe just a squirrel...A squirrel with big claws and pointy teeth! She shook her head, dismissing the image of being torn to shreds by a 10 foot tall ravenous squirrel. She was a brave girl, right? Brave enough to venture deeper into the forest, against her better judgement. With a soft sigh Elsei took a few steps towards the bush, her hands balled into fists at her sides. There was no telling what was in those bushes, it was far too dark for Elsei to see. It could be a student fucking with her...or that 10 foot tall squirrel!

The hufflepuff snorted, her hands whipping up to her sides as she glared at the bush, almost trying to intimidate it, or whomever was IN it. "This isn't funny! I don't know who the bloody hell you are or what your trying to do but youd better get your ass into gear and get back into the castle." She spoke rather harshly, several moments passing before she began to feel uncomfortable. Warnings flashed behind her eyelids as her stomach sank. For once she felt as if she were in some sort of danger. Backing up just a step she began to bite at her lip, curling her arms around her stomach as she waited for some sort of response from whatever was behind the bush.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob McElliot

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Stalking Rebecca. (O.O)

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Best (Open)   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:59 am

The beast's eyes flickered with amusement as the girl swore irritably into the darkness. If only she knew... He let the silence drag on, remaining as still as a statue. Having received no response, the blond suddenly looked a little nervous. She backed up a step and bit her lip. The familiar action triggered Jacob's mind, and a name struggled to rise from the murky haze of the beast's thoughts. Meanwhile, the werewolf let a low growl escape his lips. He moved forward, one step at a time, making sure his footfalls were heard. He couldn't wait to see the look of terror on her face as she caught sight of him. With a loud snarl, he burst through the bushes, his canines shining with saliva. He wasted no time in lunging forward, claws outstretched and jaw gaping open. Except, he seemed to have changed his mind mid-leap. His mouth closed with a snap and his thick hairy arms fell slack. Unfortunatly, that meant that they were unable to break his fall, and he thumped on the ground with a sharp whine.

When the beast had lunged for the girl, a single word resounded in his mind. Elsei. Elsei Wolffe. ELSEI! A shard of human memory overpowered the beastly instincts, if only for a moment. A girl laughed, squealing as she ran from wriggling fingers. Her own fingers probing at his sides, his stomach. Settling down on the couch. Snuggling, a kiss. These flashbacks, coupled with her scent, stronger now that she was closer, was enough to stop the beast from biting down. For now. Jacob lay curled on the forest flour, whining as he fought with the beast. But it was hungry, very very hungry, and rose once more, unsteady at first but steadying as he turned his muzzle towards the blond girl once more.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsei Wolffe

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Best (Open)   Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Without any warning a figure lept from the bushes at Elsei. It seemed to be movinnin slowmo as Elseis gaze ran up the beast's frame, pausing to stare into its eyes. Her eyes widened as she stumbled back, falling onto her back as she let out a soft hiss of pain. She scurried back to her feet, pressing up against a tree as it registered. Just who had attacked her. Jacob!? Had he not taken his wolvesbane...or was sometiing wrong with him. She was compelled to help him, taking a step forwards before leaning down. "Jacob...?" her hand shook as she reached out towards her furry friend. He looked confused, torn, maybe he really hadnt taken his potion...which meant, she was in some serious danger.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob McElliot

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Stalking Rebecca. (O.O)

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Best (Open)   Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Jacob snapped moodily at her fingers, not really intending to hurt her, but asking her to stay away from his cursed fangs. Her look of concern and lack of fear-well, less afraid than expected- befuddled the beast. The wavering resolve allowed Jacob to regain some control. "Elsei. No.. potion. Change is..safer." His canine muzzle struggled as he forced it into the unnatural configurations necessary for human speech. He knew the beast would at least recognize the girl as a hippogriff, given the countless nights they had spent under the full moon. Plus, she would then be rid of her human scent and safe from the werewolf's bloodlust. Jacob stiffened and uttered a hoarse, throaty word. "Hurry!" The monster was back. It's eyes seemed to be covered with a thin reddish veil, as if trying to hide the bright blue of Jacob's normal eyes. It smiled crookedly at the blond-haired girl and quickly closed the distance between them.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsei Wolffe

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Best (Open)   Fri May 03, 2013 9:29 am

(( sorry this took so long TTuTT ))

Elsei yelped as the beast....spoke..That was unusual..Her eyes widdened as it neared with admirable speed. The girl screached irritably as her transformation tore through her, turning her into the hippogriff she so often was. Wings spread wide as she reared up, waving her front talons in a defensive manor as her wings rustled and moved through the night air, allowing her to stay upright for a good amount of time. Her beak parted as she squalled, slamming her front talons against the grassy forest floor as she backed up several paces, distancing herself from the beast that had taken over Jacob's body.

(( and sorry its so short x-x ))

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob McElliot

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Stalking Rebecca. (O.O)

PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Best (Open)   Thu May 09, 2013 11:27 pm

('tsall good. I haven't felt like writing recently anyway XD)

The werewolf snarled in surprise and irritation as it was met with sharp talons instead of soft human flesh. It lurched to the side and managed to escape with just a scratch. With a growl of annoyance at his almost meal, he glared at the hippogriff standing a few feet away. His mind cleared a bit with the absence of human scent, and he realized that the creature standing in front of him was his companion with whom he spent the full moon with. His expression softened, and realizing that he had almost attacked her, uttered a soft whuff of apology. Excitement began to course through his veins as he wondered what they would do tonight. Speaking in the universal language of the animal that resided in them both, the wolf suggested that they move deeper into the forest, keeping his tone mild and apologetic. "I didn't mean to attack you, I don't know what I was thinking." He added, dropping to all fours.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Best (Open)   

Back to top Go down
 
Unleash the Best (Open)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Erone's House (OPEN)
» Captured By the MRD (OPEN R)
» Enter, the Masked Mare [open]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Dream :: Hogwarts Castle. :: Hogwarts Grounds. :: The Forbidden Forest.-
Jump to: