Live the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» Legacies A Next Generation Harry Potter RPG.
Waste of Time. EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am by GuestAccount

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Waste of Time. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm by GuestAccount

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Waste of Time. EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Waste of Time. EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Waste of Time. EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Waste of Time. EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Waste of Time. EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Waste of Time. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Waste of Time. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Moon Phase.
    CURRENT MOON

Waste of Time.

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:23 am

Marious let out a rather irritated snarl as he slammed his fist down against the rugged pages of a particularily noisy book. The book screeched and wriggled beneath his fist in a desperate attempt to escape his clutches. The professor growled and held the book up, glaring at its damaged frame. He almost felt bad for the thing but, thats what it got for mocking him. He had asked the book to search its pages for any information it could pull on Lycanthropy, the book had simply 'snickered' and shut itself tight. He was easily aggrivated, mostly because the moon was now 100% full. He had indeed taken his potion earlier, so transforming within the castle walls was not a threat. However, that wasn't the reason why he was hiding out in the Library. He was looking for a cure, a cure to his curse. He was indeed a Werewolf and he detested that fact.

The slender professor growled and got up, bumping his knees on the thick wooden table as he tossed the book, sending it floating back to its spot on the shelf. "This is fucking hopeless." He snarled, grabbing for another book from the 'magical creatures' section. This book was much more compliant, as soon as he grabbed it it squalled and leapt onto the table, flipping to the 'lycanthropy' section. A smirk tugged at the male's lips as he stroked the books spine as a reward. The book's pages ruffled a bit as it relaxed against the table. This book was obviously much smarter than the last. He quickly dove into the book, reading every single word of every single page in the chapter.
    Back to top Go down
    Helena Fox

Helena Fox

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:33 am

She had been browsing the library when she heard him, growling and hissing about some sort of predicament he was in. She turned on a spiked heel, making her way towards the sounds. Click click. She found him in the magical creatures section, fussing over a book. She lifted a slim brow, crossing her arms and waiting for him to take notice of her.
    Back to top Go down
    Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:36 am

Marious sighed and closed the book, his brow furrowed and the book whined. He smiled at it and stroked its spine again, sending it off as he did with the other book. Again, a waste, the book didn't have what he was looking for. Suddenly he felt eyes on him, he glanced over slowly. A woman? She must be a professor. He just sat there, his brow raising as he crossed his arms, his tattooed fingers latching onto the material of his jacket. "Can I, help, you?" He questioned, the discomfort slightly present in his tone. He would be shifting any minute now, he certainly didn't want a total stranger there to witness it.
    Back to top Go down
    Helena Fox

Helena Fox

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:47 am

"You were making a lot of noise," She said, smoothing out her black pencil skirt before beginning to pace, heels clicking against the floor. "I was worried." Her gaze fell on him against, her lips pursing and her eyes flashing. "Are you having a problem with something?"
    Back to top Go down
    Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:52 am

His eyes narrowed slightly. He considered telling the female what exactly he was doing in the library at this hour, but decided against it. He stood slowly, scratching the back of his head. "Er, no. I'm alright. Just, reading." He smiled nervously, trying to sound as sincere as possible.
    Back to top Go down
    Helena Fox

Helena Fox

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:59 am

She stopped pacing abruptly, placing her hand on her hip. She started at him silently for a moment before lifting her hand to move brunette tresses behind her ear and wrinkling her nose. "Didn't sound like just reading." She said accusingly.
    Back to top Go down
    Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:06 am

'Fuck..' He whispered under his breath. He couldnt just flat out say 'oh hey yeah I was looking for a cure for Lycanthropy cause guess what! I'm a fuckin' werewolf!'. Marious snarled a bit as his hand fley up to his chin, rubbing it for a moment as he stared at her. "Would it be rude to say its none of your buisness considering it would be a safety hazard for you to know?" He raised a brow questioningly and leaned against one of the bookshelves. Damnit she shouldnt be in here. He was bound to transform any minute, the sun was setting and the moon would be out and full, he could feel it.
    Back to top Go down
    Helena Fox

Helena Fox

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:11 am

She paused for a moment before speaking again. "I'm not really the type to care for safety," She gripped the lapels of her blazer, crossing her legs were she stood. She raised an eyebrow, tilting her head. "But, if you would really like for me to leave, I will."

((Hey, do you mind making me a sig? I'd make one for myself, but photobucket didn't work on my kindle))
    Back to top Go down
    Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:20 am

(( sure lol ))
    The professor pondered for a moment, his brow furrowing while he thought. It couldnt hurt, he could allways ask for help and if she reacted the way he expected, he could use Obliviate and wipe her memory clean of the incident. He let out a content sigh and gazed up at the cieling. "Well, I'm looking into...Lycanthropy. You see...I've heard there was a, cure, for it. I want to find it." He grimmaced, shoving his hands into his pockets. He could feel the scar left by the attacking werewolf burning against his back and he desperatley wished the night to be over. The transformtion was the worst thing, the pain almost unbearable. He could handle the fur, the fleas, the whole package, aside from the bloody transformation.
    Back to top Go down
    Helena Fox

Helena Fox

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:31 am

((Thank you, love))

Helena raised an eyebrow and began to pace again, crossing her arms and tapping her index finger against pursed lips. After a few moments of thought, she turned on her heel and looked grimly at him. "Well, from what I have heard, there is no cure. There is Potion, though, that does relieve the symptoms. It is very difficult to make, but it is effective." She smiled apologetically. "I'm not sure if that helps."
    Back to top Go down
    Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:41 am

"Merlin. I brew that stuff mi'self. Tastes bloody awfull." He shook his head as he began to think out loud. Grinding his nails into his jacket as he began to pace back and forth. "I had heard there was a cure from someone. Who I cant recall...It's maddening. Drinking that bloody stuff every full moon. There has to be a cure..somewhere. There has to be." He snarled. Marious glanced out the open window. It was a cloudy night, though he immediatley was fixed. As if he had been glued to the spot where he stood. His gaze was plastered onto one particular cloud formation. As it moved through the sky and out of the moon's way he groaned. Dammit it was starting. He had taken his potion, so he would be alright, no threat at all. He turned to tell the female, but he had lost the ability to speak. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and a low painfull sounding growl ripped through his frame.

The professor hunched over as fur began to sprout from his skin, his clothes tearing off around him, falling to the floor. A low howl errupted from him as his mouth began to elongate and take the shape of a muzzle. Bones snapped and cracked, moving and shifting beneath his skin as he grew larger. His fur was a deep cool shade of brown, his ears snapped and moved to the top of his head, they were long and pointed at the tips. He yelped as the transformation came to an end, hunching over as his tail hung limp between his legs. He didnt dare look at the female, instead he kept his gaze locked into the floor, his body trembling with the shame he felt. He was a vile wretched creature of the night, and would remain that way until he could find a cure, if one existed.
    Back to top Go down
    Helena Fox

Helena Fox

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:46 am

He takes it? That means... Her thoughts came to an end when he began to howl in agony. She jumped, starting wide eyed at him as he began the transformation. When it was completed, she took a tentative step forward. "Professor?" At this time, she really wished she had known his name. It would probably help right now. But, she didn't, so instead she settled on calling him professor.
    Back to top Go down
    Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:50 am

His ears flicked back as she called for him. Marious lowered his head slightly as he gazed towards her. His normally brown eyes were pitch black. The brute whined, taking a step away from her. His tail flicked under him and curled between his legs as he took another couple steps away. He was a monster, she probly hated him now. Everyone else who knew seemed to hate him. He barked quietly, shifting his gaze back to the ground.
    Back to top Go down
    Helena Fox

Helena Fox

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:59 am

Blinking in confusion, she dropped to her knees, showing the creature that she wasn't intent on harming him. She took his whining and retreating the wrong way. She pressed her hand to the ground, leaving forward a bit and cooeing softly to him. "Professor...I'm not going to harm you, and I know you're not going to harm me. You would have done it by now. " She scooted towards him, only a few inches, as not to startle him.
    Back to top Go down
    Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 am

His eyes softened a bit as he glanced back up at her. His muscles tensed a bit as she drew closer. He huffed, lowering himself onto all fours. His tail kept its position as he padded towards her, stopping about a foot away before one of his ears flickered forwards. The howling of another wolf sounded off in the distance, pulling his attention away. His head whipped towards the open window and a howl slipped from his muzzle. Both of his ears flickering towards the open space as he listened for another howl.

(( werewolves on this site are whatever we want them to be. Mine's based off of the one from Skyrim cause the ones from the HP movies are just...ugly.. :3))

Last edited by Marious Malfoy on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Helena Fox

Helena Fox

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:13 am

((I see that their pretty, but you should edit that picture out of it xD It's messing up the entire thread haha ))

Blinking, Helena sat back on her heels and glanced at the open window as well as the werewolf. She hunched her shoulders, fisting her hands in her lap. "Professor?" She murmured uncertainly, staring up at the large creature.
    Back to top Go down
    Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:26 am

Marious whined as he glanced back over at the female. His tail slowly drooped back between his legs. The professor took a few steps towards the female until he was just inches from her. His pelt shuddered as he sat down, watching her carefully.
    Back to top Go down
    Helena Fox

Helena Fox

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:31 am

Helena stared up at him, lifting her hand tentatively and holding it hovering just above his head, raising an eyebrow as she waited for permission. Her teeth worried her lower lip, as she leaned forward a bit.
    Back to top Go down
    Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:39 am

Marious snorted, blowing hot air onto the females fingers as she reached for him. He slowly raised his head up to meet her hand. Murring quietly as his tail thudded against the ground behind him.
    Back to top Go down
    Helena Fox

Helena Fox

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:45 am

She smiled softly, tilting her head slightly as she scratched him behind the ears. "The name is Helena, by the way," She said.
    Back to top Go down
    Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:53 am

Marious chuckled but it sounded more like a series of snorts. He attempted to say his name but failed as it came out as a rather loud bark. His ears flattened as he thought. Marious looked around for something to write on with his claw. Finding nothing he snarled, etching 'Marious' into the wooden floor, he could fix it later.
    Back to top Go down
    Helena Fox

Helena Fox

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:58 am

She craned her neck, peering down at the word he carved into the floor. "Marious," She smiled, looking up at him once again and patting his head. "Well, it is very nice to meet you, Marious."
    Back to top Go down
    Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:11 am

Marious grinned, though it probably looked like a creepy silent snarl as his tail thudded against the floor. He bowed his head to the female, ears flickering towards the window as he heard the same howl. He snarled and barked at the window, cussing it out before padding over and howling, slamming it shut with a snort.
    Back to top Go down
    Helena Fox

Helena Fox

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:16 am

She blinked before standing again and straightening her skirt, smoothing her hand over the black floral stockings. She tilted her head at the werewolf, smiling softly. "So, professor Marious, how long does this usually last?"
    Back to top Go down
    Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:31 am

Marious sighed, padding over and quickly etching a sun into the wooden floor. The brute snorted and flopped onto his back, wriggling around a bit before getting comfortable.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Waste of Time. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waste of Time.   Waste of Time. Empty

Back to top Go down

Waste of Time.
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next