Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Sat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Wed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Mon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

» Release. (( open ))
Sun May 19, 2013 11:19 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Zoya Anastasia Morte
Sun May 19, 2013 10:41 pm by Bonnie Moon

Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Moon Phase.
    CURRENT MOON

Share | 

Sipping a Butterbeer.

Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Draco Malfoy
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sipping a Butterbeer.   Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:07 pm

Draco squirmed and wriggled and after what seemed like hours Harry moved away. He continued to flinch every now and then and the giggles eventually subsided. His face flushed a dusty pink color as Ginny spoke. No doubt that was awkward for her to witness. "Oh, uhm. Well yes, we are" Draco said almost shyly, fixing his robes that were now crooked and unkept looking

PostSubject: Re: Sipping a Butterbeer.   Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Ginny finished off her Butterbeer and decided to go with Firewhisky next, flagging the waitress and politely making her order. She felt that she might need something a little stronger if this was how Draco and Harry were going to act. "So why is that? Don't you have family back at your manor?" She looked at Draco over her empty glass curiously. Last she had heard, the Malfoys were in hiding, though everyone knew about their grand estate.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sipping a Butterbeer.   Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Draco's happiness faded quickly as his family was mentioned."No...My father's in Azkaban, and my mothers dead.." He paused for a moment, feeling the need to explain further. "My father tortured me when the war was over. Said I was a disgrace to the Malfoy name. Locked me in the cellar, hit me with curse after cure... The cruicatus curse was his favorite..Word finally got out that he was torturing me so he was locked up in Azkaban, mum felt badly for allowing him to treat me the way he did and eventually she killed herself..." Draco sighed, folding his arms across the table. He didn't want her to pity him, true he did miss his parents, but pity was all he received from people, other than Harry. He hated it, it made him feel pathetic and weak, which were two things he certainly was not.

PostSubject: Re: Sipping a Butterbeer.   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:39 pm

Ginny took a sip of firewhisky before answering. "I'm sorry to hear that, but you know that it only made you stronger." She said simply, taking another swig. She herself had been possessed by Voldemort in her first year and knew that hardships only made people stronger. She also knew that Draco wouldn't let something like that take away from his self-importance, so Ginny was not inclined to give him too much sympathy.

PostSubject: Re: Sipping a Butterbeer.   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:02 am

"Merlin Draco..I had no idea. Sorry to hear that mate. What Ginny said is true though. A bloke like you, that could only make you stronger." He smiled warmly at Draco, patting the top of the Slytherin's hand. Merlin Draco hadn't even told him what had happened. He figured it was best not to ask. Hearing the things that happened to Draco saddened Harry. Though he doubted it had too much of an effect on the Blonde. He was a strong bloke and could no doubt handle the situation on his own.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Draco Malfoy
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sipping a Butterbeer.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Draco smiled a bit and opened his mouth to speak but found it rather difficult as Harry touched his hand. He froze up, his body feeling like it turned to mush. The contact was almost electrifying. He wanted to jerk, to pull his hand away, but for some reason he couldnt. His breath hitched before he finally regained a bit of his composure nodding as he whispered. "Yes, err, stronger." He smiled weakly as he stared down at Harry's hand.

PostSubject: Re: Sipping a Butterbeer.   

Back to top Go down

Sipping a Butterbeer.
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2