Live the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» Legacies A Next Generation Harry Potter RPG.
Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am by GuestAccount

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm by GuestAccount

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Old Memories and New Adventures EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Old Memories and New Adventures EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Old Memories and New Adventures EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Moon Phase.
CURRENT MOON

Old Memories and New Adventures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy
Admin
Draco Malfoy

Old Memories and New Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Old Memories and New Adventures   Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:08 am

Draco pulled the girl gently towards he end of the hallway, placing his hand gently on he slab of stone as the black swirls and notches in the door began to form. He had it set up in his mind that he needed quidditch materials hat he knew had been locked inside. He froze slightly in fear, tugging the door open slowly. The same brooms Harry and Ron had used to rescue Draco and his friends were sitting there and the sight of them made Draco's breathing hitch. He sneered to hide the very subtle shade of pink that crept across his cheeks, snarling to hide the embarrassment that Potter, the boy who fucking lived, had saved his arse.
Back to top Go down
https://livethedream.rpg-board.net
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories and New Adventures   Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:13 am

"Oh, my," Blair said as she saw the brooms. She heard Draco's breath hitch and instinctively knew that there must be some sort of memory attached to this. "You've seen those brooms before, haven't you?" she asked him, stepping closer to him and still holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
http://ramblingsofastoner.tumblr.com
Draco Malfoy
Admin
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories and New Adventures   Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:26 am

Draco absent mindedly made his way towards the several brooms that were propped against piles of books and furniture. He stared at the one in particular, drawn to it."Yeah...Potter saved me on this broom, saved my arse from burning alive. The heat was unbearable, We barely made it out" Though the heat from the fire hadn't been the only heat unbearable. "Told me to hold on e did, as if I weren't already clinging to him for dear life, ruining my reputation. The bloody prat landed on me nearly knocked me out, almost pissed myself and that stupid Weasley kicked the damn horcux into the fire. All I could see was a triple headed Voldemort made of fire rushing at us. Gets even worse. The git tried to bloody kiss me. Thought it'd be an adequate distraction from what was going on. Now THAT scared me.." The memory made Draco cringe as his blood boiled, face flushing bright red. "Bloody codfish. You'd think that all those years of fighting would have told him to get the fuck off me and run away, guess not." He shook his head shaking the flush from his face, nudging at the broom with his foot.

(( sorry xD couldn't resist. Cousin write a fanfic where harry makes a move on Draco after he incident in the room of requirements and Draco flips the fuck out and nearly kills harry. Its pretty comical to read Razz think its better that way. ))
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories and New Adventures   Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:33 am

Blair was slightly speechless. That didn't sound like the Harry Potter she had read about and heard all those stories of. "I wasn't aware that you were..." she trailed off, blushing hard, her eyes looking towards the ground. She had been silly for hoping he would have an interest in her. "I can't believe he tried that. Especially on you, you two weren't exactly the best of friends, from the sound of it." Blair couldn't think of anything else to say, so she bit down on her lower lip nervously.

((I totally understand, those are the best fics anyway. lolol.))
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy
Admin
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories and New Adventures   Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:48 am

"Er, well...I am but, I'm not I mean..I lean both ways.." He said nervously, scratching the back of his head as another wave of pink crept across his face and to his ears. And tell me about it. Blimey that threw me off guard. Didn't really know how to respond to that one, nor did I have a whitty insult prepared for Potter falling on me so, guess thats where he pulled he false hope from. And Ron, jesus he looked as if he'd seen a ghost. I reckon he was either pissed or jealous. Leaning more towards jealous since him and the mud-blood's relationship didn't quite work. From what Ive heard his mind wanted it but his other bits didn't. But enough talk, I say we take these old twigs to he quidditch pitch and see who can fly the fastest. Winner keeps the snitch as a prize." He grinned, quite excitrd to fly again, it'd had been far too log and his skin was itching to feel the cool breeze, and of course that old quidditch uniform he was dying to put to use.
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories and New Adventures   Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:55 am

"Er..." Blair was good enough on a broom, but wasn't exactly as confident in the air as she was with both feet planted firmly on the ground. "Sure, I suppose we can do that..." She grabbed one of the brooms and inspected it, making sure that it would at least work. It looked a little singed, but none worse for the wear. "All right, are you ready to go? Or should we change first?" Blair eyed the Quidditch robes, hoping that they would be the right size if Draco did suggest that they change.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy
Admin
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories and New Adventures   Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:06 am

Draco sensed her hesitation, raising a brow slowly. "We should change, quidditch robes are much more comfortable...Err, you do know how to fly that is? I could teach you some useful things if its uncomfortable for you.." He paused for a moment before tossing her a pair of clean robes, grabbing a pair for himself as well before ducking into one of the piles of furniture, he had charmed it into a changing room, it still resembled one, though it was a bit singed. Draco shuddered, it smelled like ash and Burnt rubber. He quickly pulled his wand out, whispering a charm that made the tip of his want spray a sort of vanilla smelling substance, coating the entire room with it.
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories and New Adventures   Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:10 am

"No, I just haven't flown in a while. Once I get back in the air, I should be fine..." Blair began to strip, not caring that she was in the middle of the Room of Requirement. "That smells really good," she commented as she smelled the vanilla. She quickly pulled on the Quidditch robes and made sure they fit right, casting minor spells to make sure that she looked okay.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy
Admin
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories and New Adventures   Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:21 am

Draco chuckled softly as he began to strip. Feeling rather vulnerable stripped down to his boxers he slipped into he uniform quickly, seeing that it was too short he wandlessly cast some adjustment spells, making the garments longer. Picking up his want he cast a banishing spell on his worn out dirty garments, stepping out of the small space after he was sure she was finished, broom in hand. "Alright, you ready?" he said with a devilish smirk that would a first year faint. His competitive nature sparkled in his steel gaze as he awaited her response, mounting the broom to get a feel for it before casting several repairing spells, spraying it with the same vanilla scented liquid he had before to remove the burnt wood and rubber smell.
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories and New Adventures   Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:27 am

Blair turned around, an answering smirk on her face. "Ready as I guess I will ever be," she said, grabbing her broom once more and exiting the room. She turned around and began to walk backwards, checking to see if Draco was following her. "Ready to get your ass kicked?" she teased him playfully, a pout on her lips. She flipped her red hair over her shoulder and began to run her fingers through it as she backwards-walked, not noticing that she was coming up on a staircase.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy
Admin
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories and New Adventures   Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:36 am

Draco noticed the staircase and cast a cushioning charm silently so to her it would appear as if he were simply pointing his wand at her. He chuckled a throaty chuckle and hopped on his broom which automatically started floating without his command. The same devilish smirk on his face as he waited for her to fall. He had his wand at he ready of course in case anything did go wrong which, he doubted would. She would just hover there, as if the second stair and those below were replaced by a ton of pillows."I'm Draco Malfoy, I'm always ready" he chuckled again, waggling his eyebrows at her.
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories and New Adventures   Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:42 am

Blair let out a squeak of surprise as she fell down, backwards, toppling over herself and landing in a heap at the bottom of the staircase. "Ouch," she said, rubbing her head. "Thanks for the Cushioning Charm." She looked up at Draco, still hovering above her, and stood up, shaking herself off. "I learned my lesson. I'll walk facing the front from now on." Blair picked up her broom and began to head towards the grounds, her head throbbing just a little bit now. Today had not been a good day for her body.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy
Admin
Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories and New Adventures   Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:49 am

Draco sped past her, grabbing her hand and hauling her up onto the broom. He gripped the front end tight, still holding her hand waitig for her to get situated as he sped out one of the windows and shot straight down towards the pitch. He had the snitch attatched to a necklace he had in his pocket. It had oddly enough been a gift from Harry. On his birthday Harry had sent it by owl, it was the first snitch Harry caught. Also it was the one hat held the resirection stone. Though now it just served as an ordinary snitch. Draco hadnt dared open it, he feared what Potter could have placed inside it. Like snap bombs or something from the twins prank shop that would turn him into a toad or something.
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories and New Adventures   Old Memories and New Adventures EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:39 pm

"Oh, thank you," Blair said as she got onto her broom and got situated. The second she got on, she remembered just how to fly and became more comfortable with sitting on the long, thin stick of wood. "Let's head out to the Quidditch pitch." Blair began to move along the hallway at a good pace, now excited to get outside and become airborne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories and New Adventures   Old Memories and New Adventures Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Memories and New Adventures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Dream :: Hogwarts Castle. :: Hogwarts Rooms. :: The Room of Requirements.-
Jump to: